The ADA Advisory Task Force on the Dental Practice Recovery has made interim recommendations for dental practices considering re-opening to non-emergency care. This guidance is focused on the short-term management of dental practice during the COVID-19 pandemic as they begin to see more patients and with the understanding that depending on the location of the practice, how quickly they re-open and return to “normal” or a semblance of it will vary.
It is still highly recommended that dental professionals use their best judgment and continue to monitor state and local guidelines for best practices.
In this toolkit you’ll find:
- “Welcome Back” reassurance sample letter for patients
- Pre-appointment screening process information
- Patient registration procedures
- Reception area preparation strategies
- Chairside checklist
- Staff protection strategies
- Supply shopping list
- New Patient communications – Spanish templates now included
- New 1-page tip sheet on how to avoid counterfeit masks